About Lead Instructor Lucinda Robinson
Lucinda Robsinson is a former Deputy Sargeant who spent over 23 years with the Marion County Sheriff's Department. After leaving the law enforcement, she began using the skills and experience she obtained as an emergency responder to prepare others to save lives with CPR, AED, and First Aid. Along with her work at Hands Helping Hearts CPR, she currently teaches high school criminal justice and both high school and adult EMT courses at Blue River Career Programs in Shelbyville, Indiana.
Lucinda's certifications include:
- Indiana State Certified EMT-B
- Indiana State Certified Primary Instructor
- American Heart Association CPR Instructor
- American Heart Association Regional Faculty Member
- Certified Phlebotomist
- NIMS- National Incident Management Systems
Throughout her career as a law enforcement officer, Lucinda recieved countless hours of training and distinguished herself with the following certifications:
- Indiana State Certified Chemical Agents Streamer Instructor
- Indiana State Certified Defensive Tactics Instructor
- Qualified Expert with both shotgun and Mini 14-223
- FTO- Field Training Officer
- Top Gun Qualification more than 5 times
Lucinda and the rest of the staff at Hands Helping Hearts CPR look forward to working with you.